Sunday, February 10, 2008

URBAN DICTIONARY

I'm a bit torn between Urban Dictionary being either the worst thing I've ever seen or perhaps one of the more brilliant. Lately, I'm leaning towards the latter. Where else can you get something like this? In the year 2064, a child will miss the opportunity of going to her dream school after she scores poorly on her verbal portion. She chose "LOL" instead of "WSD?" which was in fact the currect answer.

Here's an excerpt:

400 CALORIES
Supposedly making out for 20 minutes burns 400 calories.

Actually, 400 Kilocalories, but food companies thought it would be easier to denote those things we burn as calories, so what the hell. Apparently metric prefixes are fucking scary.

Chad: "Hey Lisa want to burn 400 calories?"
Lisa: "Sure Chad, but I'm not taking off my pants...yet."
{ 20 minutes later }
Chad: "Wanna burn 400 more."
Lisa: "Let's go for 2000. Take off your pants."

No comments: